Sunday, January 12, 2014

"Just Apples"

"Just Apples"
12" x 12" Framed Pastel on Sandpaper
© Monique Straub
 
Dipping into the new box of pastels last week was a real treat. It's funny how my work gravitates toward favorite colors until they are worn down to little round nubs, only to find that months go by before I realize my entire color palette has changed. Today's painting is the pastel version of a very large oil painting completed a few years ago. The composition is fun, and you will soon probably see another large version in oil.

"Just Apples" is offered framed in a wide, black plein air style frame with gold liner and UV/non-glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my Pt. Loma studio and I'll refund the shipping cost.
$295 + $35 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Updated 4/27/15: Sold!

No comments: