Monday, September 1, 2014

"Torrey Pines Path"

"Torrey Pines Path"
12" x 16" Pastel on Sanded Board
© Monique Straub

I hope this post finds you all enjoying a wonderful Labor Day weekend, and I would like to welcome all of the new folks that signed up to follow my work at ArtWalk NTC and NoLI Nights events. The end of summer is always a busy time in the studio. I have been working on many new pieces that will be shown at my next event, The La Jolla Art & Wine Festival, October 11 & 12. Of course, since you're signed up to receive paintings as they are completed, you'll get priority viewing of everything new. Upcoming pieces include work in pastel, as well as a few larger pieces in oil on canvas.


"Torrey Pines Path" is offered framed in a wide, brown plein air style frame, with UV/non-glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my Little Italy studio, and I'll refund the shipping cost. $365 + $40 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Thanks for stopping by :) Updated 1/1/14: Sold!

No comments: