Sunday, December 7, 2014

Torrey Summer Two

"Torrey Summer Two"
Pastel on Sandpaper
© Monique Straub

A favorite scene of mine, and a scene that I recently completed on a 36" x 48" oil on canvas, I figured it would be fun to paint another in pastel. This piece is 12" x 16" with the perfect pop of color to wake up any room! It is the first in a series of Torrey Pine works that I am preparing for upcoming festival shows in 2015.

"Torrey Summer Two" is offered framed in a wide, brown plein air style frame with UV/non-glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my Little Italy studio, and I'll refund the shipping cost. $365 + $40 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Updated 12/8/14: Sold...to a new collector in Dallas, Texas!

No comments: