Tuesday, September 15, 2015

"Just Sunnin"

"Just Sunnin"
24" x 24" Oil on Gallery Canvas
© Monique Straub
Things have been hopping in the studio lately, since I'm gearing up for the La Jolla Art & Wine Festival on October 10 & 11. I've been working on expanding my pastel series "Torrey Pines" and also creating many large and colorful oil paintings on canvas. Held on Girard Street in the heart of beautiful La Jolla, this is a fun and festive show, and one of my favorites. Stay tuned for more info on the festival, and more previews of featured art.

"Just Sunnin" is offered ready to hang and enjoy, on 1-1/2" gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black. You may purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my studio/gallery at Art on 30th in North Park, and I will refund the shipping. $575 + $40 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Updated 5/1/16: Sold!...to a new collector at Mission Federal ArtWalk :)

No comments: