Saturday, October 3, 2015

New Art - "Forest Walk"

"Forest Walk"
30" x 48" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub

A leisurely walk along the Seventeen Mile Drive in Carmel last week prompted me to pull this photo from my "gotta paint it" box and go to work. Gazing up at the trees and hearing the leaves rustle in the fall wind just puts me in the mood for everything orange and gold. A tall pumpkin latte maybe?

"Forest Walk" is offered ready to hang and enjoy on 1-1/2" gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black. You may purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my studio/gallery at Art on 30th in North Park, and I will refund the shipping. $1450 + $50 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Updated 11/28/16: Sold...to a new collector from Encinitas, CA


No comments: