Wednesday, June 15, 2016

"Morning Mosaic"

"Morning Mosaic"
12" x 16" Pastel on Sandpaper
© Monique Straub
There is just something about trees that brings joy to my heart. Now this may sound strange, but I often wonder if maybe some day after I've gone, I'll return to life as a tree. If so, I want to have curly branches, with many twists and turns about them, and plenty of places for birds to build their nests :)

"Morning Mosaic" is painted in soft pastel on sandpaper, offered framed in a dark brown wood, plein air style frame with gold liner, ready to hang and enjoy. You may purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick it up at my studio at Art on 30th, and I will refund the shipping. $375 + $40 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada.



No comments: