Monday, October 31, 2016

Point Loma Lighthouse 2016

"Point Loma Lighthouse 2016"
12" x 16" Pastel on Sandpaper
© Monique Straub
Jumping back into the pastel box today! This little piece is one of my collector favorites, and I have painted various versions and color palettes from this vantage point. I am preparing a few of these (and many other smaller pieces perfect for gift giving), for my upcoming show at Point Loma Tea in Liberty Station. I will be there for a "Meet the Artist" event during Friday Night Liberty on December 2nd from 5-8pm, and several of my pieces will be featured in the tea shop throughout the month. Stay tuned for more info. in upcoming posts. If you just can't wait that long...

"Point Loma Lighthouse 2016" is painted in soft pastel on sandpaper, and framed in a wide dark wood, plein air style frame with UV Museum glass, offered here ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my Art on 30th studio, and I will refund the shipping fee. $395 + $35 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S.



No comments: