Monday, November 28, 2016

"Winter Pods"

"Winter Pods"
20" x 20" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
It's going to be a busy week at Straub Studio/Gallery! I will be moving across the hall (still at Art on 30th) to a much larger studio, and including the wonderful photographic work of my sweetie John. If you're in the area, save the date, Saturday December 10th from 6-8pm, for our new studio reveal event. In the meantime, I will be showing several of my works in pastel at Pt. Loma Tea at Liberty Station. John and I will be joining the festivities for Friday Night Liberty this coming Friday, December 2nd from 5-8 at the tea shop. Hope to see you there.

"Winter Pods" is painted on a 20" x 20" gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, offered here ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my Art on 30th studio, and I will refund the shipping fee. $425 + $35 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S.



No comments: