Wednesday, December 21, 2016

"Wild Orchid"

"Wild Orchid"
30" x 48" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
Holiday Greetings! Thank you for taking the time to enjoy my art. Whether you stopped by during one of my monthly open studio nights, visited my booth at a local fine art festival, or joined me on Facebook and Instagram, I am grateful to share my art experiences with each of you. I hope the magic of the season will last throughout the year, and may your 2017 be filled with joy, art, and good cheer.

Please enjoy my final painting of 2016. "Wild Orchid" is painted in oil on gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, offered here ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my Art on 30th studio, and I will refund the shipping fee. Updated 9/11/17: Sold...and on its way to Palm Desert, CA!

No comments: