Wednesday, March 1, 2017

"Torrey Breeze"

"Torrey Breeze"
12" x 16" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
A hike along the coastal bluffs, the sound of waves crashing below, and the wind whistling in the trees...a recipe for painting inspiration. Torrey Pines State Park has been a favorite painting subject of mine for years. The shapes, the seasonal colors and the open sky are really fun to paint. Having received several requests for works in smaller and more affordable sizes, I have recently begun to paint a few of my favorite scenes and make them available here. I always appreciate your feedback :)

"Torrey Breeze" is painted on 1-1/2" depth gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my Art on 30th studio and I will refund the shipping fee. Updated 3/3/17: Sold...and on its way to Pasadena, CA!

No comments: