Monday, April 10, 2017

"Happy Dance"

"Happy Dance"
12" x 16" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub

My office for the day at the Pt. Loma Garden Tour

Yes, I was a happy artist this past Saturday, sitting in a beautiful garden beside a waterfall, painting away, when two of the paintings I had on display at the Pt. Loma Garden Tour found a new home. A full day of painting resulted in the painting above, appropriately titled "Happy Dance." It's not often that I dust off my plein air easel and paint outdoors, but I know I'll be doing it again soon.

"Happy Dance" is painted in oil on gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, offered here ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my Art on 30th studio and I will refund the shipping fee. $450 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. Updated 7/31/17: Sold!

No comments: