Thursday, September 28, 2017

"My Fairy-tale Life"

"My Fairy-tale Life"
30" x 48" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
Yes, life here in San Diego is just that...like a fairy-tale. But even happy stories have their challenges, an one of the challenges here is the traffic. I'm lucky to set my own hours in the studio, generally from 9:00-2:30 Monday through Friday, in an attempt to avoid rush hours. I was born and raised here, and have never lived anywhere else. Then came Zillow...you know, that online real estate site. I check out the homes for sale in Palm Desert every morning over coffee. No trigger pulling yet, but sometimes it's pretty tempting!

"My Fairy-tale Life" is painted in "happy go lucky" colors, on 1-1/2" depth gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, ready to hang and enjoy. $2000 with free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S. Updated 12/10/17: Sold...and on its way to a new collector in Illinois :)

No comments: