Thursday, September 28, 2017

"My Fairy-tale Life"

"My Fairy-tale Life"
30" x 48" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
Yes, life here in San Diego is just that...like a fairy-tale. But even happy stories have their challenges, an one of the challenges here is the traffic. I'm lucky to set my own hours in the studio, generally from 9:00-2:30 Monday through Friday, in an attempt to avoid rush hours. I was born and raised here, and have never lived anywhere else. Then came Zillow...you know, that online real estate site. I check out the homes for sale in Palm Desert every morning over coffee. No trigger pulling yet, but sometimes it's pretty tempting!

"My Fairy-tale Life" is painted in "happy go lucky" colors, on 1-1/2" depth gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it delivered to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my North Park studio. $2000 with free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.



No comments: