Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year!

"Desert Trio"
36" X 48" Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
© Monique Straub
Happy New Year! Closing out another successful year, and looking forward to a new year is always exciting. I am truly grateful for my relationship with a new gallery for 2017, and can't wait to see what is in store for 2018. My work has been literally flying of the walls at Adelman Fine Art, and February of this year will usher in a new "three-artist show" at Adelman that I am truly looking forward to.

I am enjoying my new studio (yes, I moved again in December), and all is going well in the new Mission Valley location. The new space is dedicated to painting and production, and I will continue to show my work at Adelman, as well as the Mission Federal ArtWalk in April, and a few local outdoor festivals throughout the year. My fingers are crossed for a new venue in Laguna Beach, but more on that later.

Please feel free to check out the "Events" tab on my blog for upcoming events.

Thank you so much for your interest in my art, I hope to see you at an event soon!

Monique

No comments: