Sunday, January 7, 2018

Shake your Palm-Palm!

"Shake your Palm-Palm"
36" x 36" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
Yup, that's exactly what I've been doing in the studio lately..."Shakin my palm-palm!" Holiday sales have been brisk, and a new show at Adelman Fine Art is just around the corner in February. Art show planning is in process, and hopefully I'll have a few new shows to add to the calendar. I know a few of my collectors have been asking for "big" paintings, so I have a few 48" x 48" pieces in the works, but much bigger than that will have to wait for a new art hauling van...

"Shake your Palm-Palm" is inspired by warm California Desert mornings. It is painted in oil on gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it delivered to your door. $1495 with free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.





No comments: