Sunday, May 6, 2018

"Jive"

"Jive"
12" x 24" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
Poppies dancing in the wind, the smell of warm garden soil, the chorus of birds singing in the morning. These are some of my favorite things. I recently noticed that the song birds have returned to my neighborhood. Waking to their morning "jive" is a sure sign that we are heading into summer. I'm often visited by the birds during my evening watering in the back yard. I hold the hose high and spray into the sky as the hummingbirds dive through the water, back and forth. It's the simple things in life that make life so enjoyable :)

"Jive" is painted in oil on gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it delivered to your door. $385 with free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.



No comments: