Thursday, May 3, 2018

The life of a festival artist...

"Another happy collector..."
Wow...what a weekend at Mission Federal ArtWalk! A big thank you is in order to my social media pals, collectors, friends and neighbors for adding my work to their homes. Special thanks to Gustavo (pictured above) for swooping in on two of my favorite paintings at 5:59 p.m. on Sunday afternoon...you made my day!

The months of May and June will be busy in the studio, since I am now painting new works for the Laguna Art A-Fair festival, taking place July through August. This festival is one of three major art shows that take place in Laguna Beach each summer. I will have my very own booth with ten to fifteen paintings on display for the duration of the show. I'll be working at the festival grounds one or two days per week, and hope to have my schedule finalized soon so I can share that info with you.

As always, I would love to paint something special for you! Drop me an email if you have ideas.


No comments: