Monday, May 11, 2015

Hills of Summer

"Hills of Summer"
12" x 16" Pastel on Sandpaper
© Monique Straub
Summer is right around the corner, and I can't wait for my annual trip through central California up to the Monterey Bay/Carmel region. I am always inspired by the hillsides dotted with oak trees along the way through Paso Robles and Santa Maria. I am sure that this year there will be a bit less green than in past years, but the warm, rich ochres and browns are beautiful just the same!

"Hills of Summer" is offered framed in a wide, dark brown, plein air style frame with UV/non-glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy $365 + $35 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada, or pick up at my Spanish Village studio and I'll refund the shipping. Updated 10/11/15: Sold...at La Jolla Art & Wine Festival.

No comments: