Saturday, May 4, 2013

Thank You!



It has been a fun and busy week in the studio, and I would like to thank everyone that stopped by my festival tent at the Mission Federal ArtWalk this past weekend. Many paintings found new homes. I would also like to thank all of my new collectors that attended my open studio for "Friday Night Liberty." Held on the first Friday of each month, the "Friday Night Liberty" event takes place on the first Friday of every month from 5-9pm. I'm usually showing a work in progress, as well as pouring some of the best Sangria in town! To top off my week, I will be showing my work at the Talmadge Art Show tomorrow (Sunday, May 5th) at the NTC/Liberty Station Events Center from 10-4pm. This is a fun show of high end craft, one of a kind clothing, handmade jewelry, and of course...M. Straub Pastels. Hope to see you soon :)

No comments: