Thursday, July 11, 2013

"Wide Awake"

"Wide Awake"
12" x 12" Framed Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
 

I'm so excited about the upcoming ArtWalk at NTC/Liberty Station, I can't sleep! I'll pack up my entire studio and have it all on display on the grass at Ingram Plaza on August 24th & 25th. So it's back to business after a week long vacation. It's been so much fun getting back to my studio, visiting with my art buddies, and moving some paint around.  My first project was painting these big, crazy sunflowers  from Trader Joes. I was intrigued by the purple veins running through the leaves...perfect for the "challenge" painting on DailyPaintworks.com! The challenge this week is all about sunflowers, and I'm on it!

"Wide Awake" is offered framed in a gold crackle finish float frame, and available here. You can have it shipped to your door, or pick up at my studio in Pt. Loma and I'll refund the shipping. $275 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Hope to see you soon. Updated 8/25/13: Sold to a new collector at ArtWalk!

No comments: