Tuesday, February 14, 2017

"By Moonlight"

"By Moonlight"
18" x 36" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
Isn't nature brilliant? Studying the graceful tree forms during a recent road trip through the "Seventeen Mile Drive" in Carmel was so relaxing...and I noticed something interesting. Taking this drive on a beautiful moonlit evening sets the artful trunks at center stage, with foliage a mere supporting role. While painting this piece, I felt like I was right back in the passenger seat...pondering my next painting. Another trip to the beautiful Carmel/Monterey coast is in the works for our 29th wedding anniversary. I can't wait!

"By Moonlight" is painted in oil on 1-1/2" depth gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black. Two canvases, side by side, 18" x 36" each, offered ready to hang and enjoy. $900 with free shipping  anywhere in the continental U.S.




No comments: