Monday, February 20, 2017

"Room with a View"

"Room with a View"
20" x 20" Oil on Gallery Canvas
© Monique Straub
I can hear you know..."What in the world?" Yup, it's an abstract painting. Every once in a while I'm intrigued by abstract art, so I figured I would have a little fun with my left over palette at the end of the day. It's really no different than painting a landscape. I'm still aware of color choices, balance, movement, brushwork, etc. These little gems are great for adding a pop of color in those hard to decorate spaces.

"Room with a View" is painted in oil on gallery wrapped 1-1/2" depth canvas, sides painted black, ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my Art on 30th studio and I will refund the shipping fee. $600 + $35 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S.



No comments: